Location: Sales Administration, Jessup MD
Position: Pricing Analyst/Export Sales
Salary: TBD/to be discussed at interview
Position status: Full time, entry-level position to begin immediately
Elite Spice is looking for a Finance, Accounting or Business graduate who is bi-lingual (English/Spanish). Candidate must be fluent in Spanish -- both written and verbal -- in order to communicate with our export customers.
This full time, entry level position entails learning our industry and business, becoming familiar with our business systems, customer base and products. The candidate will be taught our cost and pricing systems and the appropriate Spanish industry specific terms. The candidate should have competency in Excel and Outlook plus other tools to perform this work.
The position will share responsibility for handling our export business and for developing prices for spices, ingredients and seasonings for domestic and export business. Additional sales administrative duties will be added as required.
· Process commissions for our sales force
· Manage expense reports from our sales force and ESI employees
· Conduct cost and price analysis
· Prepare price quotes
· Review contract performance
· Analyze data and prepare reports
· Assist our sales force with questions and requests
· Maintain workflow with cost efficient methods in mind
· Perform other duties as assigned
· BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience
· Two years of administrative experience in a corporate environment
· Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to exercise discretion with sensitive and confidential information
· Must be detail oriented
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Multi-tasking skills and ability to organize workload
· Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
· Two years accounting background/experience
· Knowledge in food science or related field
Note: A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position, as well as your salary requirements.
Elite Spice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit resume and cover letter by email to:
· Contact Name: Darci Kwock
· Phone Number: 410-796-1900
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org